An offender must report and register in person to the agency of jurisdiction within 30 days when any of the following events occur:
- Release from a correctional facility
- Release from a treatment facility
- Date of conviction, if sentenced to probation
- Relocation to Illinois
- A permanent change of residence; or
- a temporary change of residence for more than 30 days
Registration hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
Click the link below for a full list of Illinois Sex Offenders.
Click the link below to access information on local sex offenders through the Kankakee County Sheriff's Office Community Awareness Program.